Sunday, November 16, 2014

.7mm Pens for the Win!

Hey all! Great news...I've revamped my notebook. I took a fun trip to Staples yesterday and bought new .7mm pens, index cards, and dividers, so now my notebook is really stylin'...I get a little too excited about this stuff!

Yes, I drew that (well, is writing word art considered drawing? Technically I wrote it fancily). And FYI it's a take on The Lego Movie and South Park!


But I wouldn't leave you hanging, so here's your fact for the day: Technically, King Henry VIII only had two wives, because he had four marriages annulled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...