Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Candle

"A candle loses nothing by lighting other candles." 

Spread happiness. It costs you nothing.


While we're on the subject of spreading cheer, I have to tell you about my friends at Pep Blast. I love them, and so do my friends and family when they see the awesome videos I make with them. Basically what they do is allow you to make animated videos out of your photos. How cool is that? You folks know how I enjoy being creative, and Pep Blast makes being creative easy. You also know about my Facebook love, and it's so easy to share my creations on there. My friends and family love seeing what I come up with, and I am still getting them to try their hands at it (I'll let you know how that goes.)

So again, check them out, make your own movie, and share it with me! I'd love to see it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...