Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Hanging in the Closet

"I like my money where I can see it...hanging in the closet."
-Bushnell



And that's why LocalsOnly.Club is my latest obsession. Just look at that dress. It's so adorable. And I totally have the shades to match.

I am all about finding unique, new, and innovative stuff, and fashion is at the top of that list. LocalsOnly.Club makes it fun and easy, because they feature so much edgy, cute, and chic stuff. It makes my job as a cool hunter easy! 

If you haven't heard of LocalsOnly.Club yet a) where have you been? b) It's an online fashion boutique and lifestyle brand featuring and selling a highly curated selection of pieces for young women and men. 

Locals Only Club will become a destination for fashionistas who are searching the fashion circuit for the next big trend. 

They have both a boutique and a blog. Totally awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...