Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Think

Thought of the Day: '6+3=9, but so does 5+4. The way you think is not the only way. Respect others' ways of thinking.' Enough said.
Taken in lovely NJ


Now onto our next exciting order of business...my friend, Noah West, has an awesome book out called Sour Cherub (I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to read it before it was even released and let me tell you, it's awesome!) And now you can all read it for free!!! Just go here  (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/569233), read it, and then support the author by purchasing a paperback copy. I received my signed copy and it looks great on my bookshelf.
Fits in nicely

And finally, if you're on Instagram, I'd love to connect @Feefeertr!

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...