Thursday, June 30, 2016

Fun!

Fun is fun (that's an indirect Dr. Seuss quote), and that's why we all love it.

I was recently in Atlantic City. I am not a fan of gambling or many of the other shenanigans that happen in places like AC, but I had the time of my life there.

I found an arcade there with a Pacman machine that worked like new (fun notebook fact: there are 140 dots in Pacman) and won a little stuffed puppy for Lester, a cow for my mom, and a little pink pig for me. Oh, and crayon erasers!

After that, I went to the pool and joined some complete strangers for a game of beach ball throwing (there must be a better name for our game). And then I hung out in the jacuzzi reading 'The Onion.'

Oh and I took this picture with my dad...




So my point here is that while most people over the age of eight would probably spend their time in Atlantic City a bit differently, this is what was fun to me. This is what made me happy, so I went for it. It's fun to have fun so have fun!

Speaking of fun...
Check out my friends at Http://www.crazysavings4u.com!

They have an extensive inventory of over 10,000 in stock items! Product lines ranging from Electronics, Toys, Gifts, Novelties, Jewelry, and so much more!

4th of July Sale going on right now. 30% off all products. Free and fast shipping. No sales tax. Use code "4th" on checkout.





Follow them on social media:
Instagram: crazysavings4u
Twitter: @crazysavingsnow
YouTube: https://youtu.be/84i4uhJguv4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...