Monday, March 13, 2017

Cats! Cats! Cats!

I love cats. I would have a good 500 of them if I weren't allergic. As a child, I had Jeffrey and Jay Jay, my beloved calicos, but as my allergies got worse, I could no longer have cat siblings. :( I have been searching for hypoallergenic cats lately and hope to befriend/adopt one in the near future. Because, seriously, cats are just the best.

I didn't realize how much I was even going on about this until last week when my dad brought me home two stuffed cats in an attempt to curb my cat fever. But it didn't work. They're just too cute!

That's why I'm glad I found Cute-Cat-Jewelry. They have the cutest super cute cat jewelry at great prices...Always free shipping Worldwide and 100% money back guarantee. Store categories include cat necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets, gifts under $9, glow-in-the-dark (my faves), unique items, and tribute (in memoriam). Many items at 30 to 60% off. 


Sooo, now you know where I am shopping :O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...