Friday, April 7, 2017

Shoutout to Brian Dinapoli

Readers of this blog know how I like to turn the spotlight on talented and inspiring artists and authors, so might I introduce you to Brian Dinapoli.

He's an author and inspirational speaker. From Brian:   "I've written a book about my experiences as a youngster who was bullied during my young life.   And that bullying led to a problem with drinking.  It took me a long time to fight my way out of the culture of partying.  I've dedicated much of my time to telling my story to young people in hopes that my experiences will keep them from following my early path.  Please check out my website, www.briandinapoli.com."

Review of his book: "I purchased the ebook to see if it would be something my relative who is an alcoholic would read. I found the book to be wonderful because of the author speaking from the heart. I hope my relative feels the same with the copy that I purchased for him."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...