Thursday, July 6, 2017

Poppies Part 2!

Do you remember when right around my birthday I got myself some awesome birthday gifts from Pretty Poppies Vintage? And what a great birthday present it was. 


Well, guess what...Pretty Poppies Vintage has ALL NEW products. And they are awesome!!!


Like this egghead...


Pee-Wee!!!!





This bag (I call dibs on this one)...


And this beaded headdress...




And she has hundreds of other amazing, one-of-a-kind things. You better go to her site fast, before I beat you to it and buy it all (I mean it; save me...I have no control when it comes to buying her items! Haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...