Friday, November 3, 2017

Interview with 11for10


You all know about my obsession with dollar stores by now, right?

Well, I just had the pleasure of interviewing 11for10!

How'd you get involved with Dollar Fanatic LLC?
5 years ago I was part of a small group that wanted to bring the super popular Dollar Store trend that was booming offline, to the internet. We were so surprized there wasn't any Online $1 Stores. After some research we learned there was a couple that tried and failed, do to very small margins and the expense of Shipping and Handling. To make a long story short it took us 2 years to figure out how to make it happen, and 3 years ago we created Dollar Fanatic LLC., and launched Online Dollar Store - DollarFanatic.com

What do you love about it?
It's always fun and stressful when you are part of something no one else is doing. It's a massive challenge, and of course being part of a business that requires you to always be busy is fulfilling. I personally Love it mostly because of the response of customers when they get unbelievable deals and tell us they thought it was almost to good to be true. I also like to be busy, so when I go home I feel like I gave a full days work, and I can enjoy my family now.

What advice do you have for readers?
Visit DollarFanatic.com aka 11for10.com and look around. This is a ground breaking opportunity for many shoppers that want quality products for a very low price. And no it's not to good to be true, because it's True and it's Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...