Saturday, August 16, 2014

Thought Provoking Questions

I love finding thought-provoking questions. There are so many ways to answer! And a lot of the answers can reveal a lot about you. These are some of my favorites that I have come across online, in books, in magazines, and in conversation.

  • What would people say about me at my funeral?
  • If I was at Heaven's gate and St. Peter asked me why he should let me in, what would I say?
  • What stands between me and complete happiness?
  • How old would I be if I didn't know my age?
  • Why do babies laugh?
  • What sound/smell do I love?
  • What is my most played song?
  • What characteristics often deemed unattractive intrigue me?
  • What era/decade would I most like to live?
  • Who would I want to trade lives with?
  • If my life were a book/movie, what would be the title?
  • What is my biggest pet peeve? Why?
  • What would be my theme song?
  • Do I tell jokes to make people laugh or to make them think I'm funny?
  • When passing a storefront, do I look at what's inside or my reflection first?
  • Would I quit my job for $10,000,000?
  • If the whole world were listening, what would I say?
  • What invention would the world be better without?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...