Thursday, January 22, 2015

Favorite Musical Performances: Indefinite Ed. Part 1

There are so many amazing musical performances floating around out there. These are some of my all time favorites, but I'm constantly adding to the list (hence the Indefinite Ed. title):

I first saw this in high school, and it still feels just as magical. He is not just an amazing singer but a real performer: Mad World

Of course the White Stripes are on the list. It was a close toss up between "Seven Nation Army" and "Icky Thump," but Jack jumping with the guitar mid-song made for an easier choice: Icky Thump

This is part of a longer movie. It is so odd, yet mesmerizing you will never forget it: Book of Days

It is impossible to watch this without crying. The emotions in this are unreal, and she is simply amazing: I Am Telling You


While her performance on SNL will remain my favorite, this one is still amazing (and available to see online): Digital Witness


This one kind of goes without saying, but I had to put it on here anyway, even though I'm confident anyone with a pulse has seen it: Here It Goes Again


WARNING: The most dark and twisted music video I've ever seen. While it may give you nightmares, it's Rezner at his best: Closer

Funny, smart, and nostalgic. Not to mention a boatload of talent: Fresh Prince

I always thought The All American Rejects seemed too cool to call themselves rejects...until I saw this. And it all fell into place: Womanizer

A classic, but it's perfect for so many reasons: Come Together


She continues to amaze me. The fact that one woman can do all this is just unreal. I cannot wait to see what she does next. Til then, we have this: She Wolf


And there you have it...some of my favorite performances. What are some of yours? Leave a comment or tweet it to me @feefeertr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...