Friday, March 11, 2016

Brighter World

We are all in favor of a brighter future. In fact, I want the future to be so bright that I have to wear shades...okay I totally just ripped off Huey Lewis (even though there was a great version of that on the Extremely Goofy Movie soundtrack) and I wear shades regardless.
Image result for morissa schwartzImage result for morissa schwartzImage result for morissa schwartz

Never not wearing my shades, apparantly. ;)


But you get my point: Let's make tomorrow brighter by spreading some happiness today.

And that brings me to my friends who really are brightening up our world, literally, by brightening up our smiles. The kind folks at Brighter Image Lab are changing how we see our teeth with their veneers. It is truly amazing how amazing people look after using the Press On Veneers™ by Brighter Image Lab.


Brighter Image Lab has been in business since 1997, is based in Fort Worth, Texas and has accumulated more than 300,000 clients. They use state-of-the-art technology to help clients improve their smiles with new removable dental veneers. and it’s all done with no dentist.

What I love about them is how they make each veneer custom to fit every client. They are popular, affordable, and high quality. They make fixing your teeth easy. See below. 



POV - Sign In - Kristen US from Bil on Vimeo.

Check out their social media: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...