Thursday, March 3, 2016

CREATIVITY

I keep my neon green notebook to stay creative. The images, quotes, and facts keep me motivated to make something new. So I am asking you, readers, what do you do to stay creative?
While we're on the subject, my friends at Earthling Creative are changing the creativity game. Earthling Creative is a nomadic creative studio. They ask 'Why stay in one place? There is inspiration all over this Planet, and people from all over with ideas waiting to be realized, and they want to be a part of it! Their philosophy is Travel˙Learn˙Create˙Serve. Check them out .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...