Sunday, October 2, 2016

Skincare

I still remember my first facial fondly. I was thirteen and went to my favorite spa. They gave me a special teen facial, because teenage skin is more oily. That was just the beginning. I am not something of a facial product addict. Sometimes I feel a bit like Patrick Bateman with my morning moisturizing and cleansing routine, but I can't help it. They got me at a young age! 




My favorite new natural skincare products (that I just cannot get enough of) come from 3rific


According to their website: 
“3RIFIC is brand new natural skincare from Singapore and manufacturing in Japan. We interpret and recreate new generation of skincare inspired by our journey experience through the globe. The reminiscent of every nature's face from our journey is transcend to our brand DNA for Purity, Simplicity and Efficacy.

They also currently have an Indiegogo campaign going on, so check that out too.

More info on the company:
Pure natural, nature-derived and organic ingredients
Rich heritage ingredients inspired by travel
Developed and Produced in Japan with a Japanese expert team with over 25 years of experience
Produced in a small batch to maximize product freshness
Actives stay at their peak to maximize efficacy”


Made In Japan

Optimized Efficacy and Freshness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...