Monday, November 21, 2016

My Girlfriend is a Vampire II

Vampires are cool. I’ll be the first to say that. Unfortunately, ever since “Twilight,” they’ve felt a tad overdone. However, R.J. Rogue's "Evanescence" impressed at the beginning of the year, and now Robert D. Jackson’s “My Girlfriend is A Vampire” give such a refreshing spin to the genre. Not to give anything too big away, but things are not what they seem. See in this book, that takes place in high school (one of my favorite settings), Larry Evans (an average guy) falls for Veronique Cartwright (a very ‘not average’ girl). 

The book is exciting and can be enjoyed by all ages. I enjoyed the flow and language. The plot was familiar, but still shocking and intriguing enough to keep me reading. I can’t wait to read the sequel (wink, wink, Mr. Jackson.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...