Sunday, November 27, 2016

YardYum

By now you know what a big fan of the gig economy I am. I wrote a book about it and now do a lot of public speaking about how digital media now allows anyone to be an entrepreneur. But just when I think I know all that there is to know about digital entrepreneurship, I find something new, like YardYum. 

YardYum (https://yardyum.com) is an online platform that lets people rent garden plots from local homeowners, community gardens, farms, schools, businesses and even churches. It’s been called the “Airbnb of gardening” and people are signing up from cities all around the world. How cool is that? If you want to garden but don’t have your own space, or you’re a landowner with some spare space, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...