Monday, February 26, 2018

The iRoller


Is it me? Or has anybody else actually thought about the germs that are living in our mobile phones? 


I have to admit that before I heard about the Iroller, I had never thought about such a thing. I was quite impressed with the topic, and decided to search on the matter. Mobile phones are considered to be dirtier than a toilet bowl!  Yes, you read right a toilet bowl! How is this possible? Well easy we carry our phones everywhere. We might touch raw meat, change a diaper, sneeze or simply leave it on the floor and then when needed we just pick it up and continue our day. When I first tried my Iroller, I noticed how small and weightless it was. 
I can carry this product on my purse or back with little to no effort. My screen is now flawless as it removes fingerprints and dust. Cleaning the Iroller was a breeze, I just placed it under the running water in the sink and waited for it to dry. I tried it again on my phone and it worked like it was brand new. I will be recommending this awesome product to my family and friends, not only as an invention but as a necessity to maintain the people close to me healthy. Want to buy it? Get 15 off today with your purchase. Click here Iroller 15% off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...