Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Graduation Time

As you probably know, I graduated from grad school about a month and a half ago!
Class of 2017!

Graduation is such a special time. It is almost bittersweet that I will only be able to do it one more time (when I graduate with my doctorate of literature in a few years). 

But that is all the more reason to show your class spirit!

See if it were up to me, I would wear my cap and gown all the time...but you can't exactly do that and be considered 'normal,' so I will do the next best thing and wear one of these awesome tees.


Have you ever seen so much pride in one T-shirt?

And the best part, these T-shirts can be for high school students, college students, or people like me: grad students.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...