Friday, June 23, 2017

Vegan

When I was sixteen, I told my mom I wanted to become vegan (I just couldn't eat animals!), and she asked me what I would supplement my protein with. I told her nutrition bars. That did not work out well. So...I became an 'eat as little meat as possible but still get protein person.'

But now I have found some folks who are vegan experts, and they guide you through being a vegan so you always have something to eat...

Have you wanted to try out the Vegan diet but don’t know where to start? Chefy101 guides you through 30 days on a Vegan diet by giving you a custom meal plan catered to what you already eat and where you already grocery shop. We provide you with recipes and guidance for 30 days. For less than $12 a week you can give your health a boost and learn the Vegan versions of your favorite foods. All plans are $45 but mention this post for $10 off! Full support is also included via check-ins every week! You can feel free to email thechefy101@gmail.com for more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...