Sunday, June 4, 2017

Travel

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? I would choose Australia, New Zealand, or...Switzerland. 

That's why it's a good thing that I found swissdaytours.com, where you can go on day tours from Zurich, Lucerne, and Berne by rail with a private guide. Count me in!


Don`t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime experience to see Switzerland as locals do. Explore the most scenic places the Swiss Alps have to offer such as the Gornergrat, Jungfraujoch or Mt. Titlis. Now you'd think that would be expensive, but check their website...it's totally affordable!

What would be your favorite part of Switzerland? I am not much a fan of the cheese (sorry!), so I would probably most enjoy the mountains.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...