Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Cute Little Soaps

I love my cute homemade stuff. And that goes for beauty and care products as well. I will admit, there was a time when I got my soap at the dollar store (I was a glutton for a bargain...and I was a college student), but I have since learned that homemade soaps are SO much better. And they don't break the bank either. My favorite place for said soap is APCAD Handmade.




There's also a lot of other awesome homemade goodies on there, so check them out!

From ACAD Handmade: "My products are all natural and handmade, I use raw ingredients without any chemicals. Majority of my products are made with coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter. My products are nourishing and moisturizing for the skin my clients enjoy them and are happy with the results that they get from using an all natural product."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...