Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Freelancing

I started freelancing when I was in high school. I would edit books, sing, write articles, edit videos, create PowerPoints...whatever my clients needed.  And I loved it! I loved how I was able to explore all these passions that I thought I would have to give up once I graduated. And those experiences led me to my current role as a digital entrepreneur and owner of GenZ Publishing. Those who know me know I cannot speak highly enough of the value of freelancing and digital entrepreneurship. 

And that is why we need places like LanceBase.



Lancebase is a freelance community social center. Dynamic forum, high-powered discussions, platform ratings, marketplace news, independent workforce chat. 

How awesome is that? A place just for freelancers! Learn more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...