Friday, January 27, 2017

Mom

My mom's birthday is next week, and if you know me, you know my mom is my best friend. I admire her so much, and she is a truly incredible lady. For her birthday, I got her everything on her list and then some, including a nice spa day that I get to enjoy with her (happy birthday to me too LOL.)


But all this leads me to one of my favorite quotes in my notebook, from the lady herself, who once said to me, "Some people reach for the stars, but you reach for the entire universe."


See, I told you she's a special lady.




Now if you want to celebrate the special moms in your life, might I suggest this awesome T-shirt. Now that's a gift she'll love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...