Friday, September 15, 2017

Dirty Laundry

Nooo I am not airing dirty laundry with this post. Who wants to read that garbage anyway? I am literally talking about laundry. I am not the biggest fan of doing laundry, but I do have products that make the job easier...



Finice Detergent Sheets are the best! I love that I don’t have to lug around gallons of liquid detergent anymore when doing laundry in my apartment building. I don’t have to measure either. One sheet is all I need! I’ve only used two when washing my bulky comforter. Since it’s a sheet, I often pack a few when I travel so I can do laundry on the go and bring clean clothes home with me after a trip. They’re perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...