Monday, September 11, 2017

How Marula Oil Changed my Life...

I have dry skin, but Newday Essence Marula oil is a godsend. It does what no other moisturizers can! Check out the video above to learn my story and then, check out my favorite Marula Oil on Amazon...Aaaand because we're friends, here's a 15% OFF code C3F5R999. 


It's true...when I grew up with super dry skin, we thought I had hypothyroidism. It was just so dry, and NOTHING would help...no matter how much moisturizer I slathered on my skin, it was still dry! Newday Essence Marula oil is the one thing that has been able to help. It is a godsend. And you can use it everywhere: hair, body, face, hands! Absolutely amazing. It rubs right into the skin (no oily residue) and is all natural. 100% awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...