Saturday, September 30, 2017

PenProfile!

I just signed up for a very cool site...PenProfile.com

Hey, look! It's me. ;)

Are you looking for a place to meet other academics and discuss your work or receive education on how to bring technology into your curriculum? PenProfile.com is a global educational consortium dedicated to pushing the boundaries of education. They also provide copyediting, web design, and web hosting services to its members. The site even has groups for those looking for specific information regarding a certain field or job function. PenProfile.com is quite revolutionary as it encourages global research sharing among academics in addition to resources and services.

Technology is advancing every day, and PenProfile.com is the perfect place to learn the innovative methods to integrate technology into your curriculum, research, and writing.


As an academic, I appreciate the fact that I can discuss my interests and projects with other with similar or greater experience. They point me to additional resources and provide input on my research projects. I am able to meet scholars around the globe as the company is Nigeria-based and encourages transnational discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...