Tuesday, September 5, 2017

HeavenScent.Life

You all know how I LOVE my scented stuff. I constantly have something plugged in and making the air in my office, room, and even car smelling wonderful. And that is why I love HeavenScent.Life so much.
This will be my next purchase.

Organic Aromas is my top choice for essential oils and aromatherapy. The essential oil and aromatherapy diffusers are available in a variety of styles, so it is easy to find one that matches the style of your home. The diffusers are quiet, but they are definitely working!

Tell me this isn't the coolest thing you've ever seen! They make great gifts.

I can create my own aroma for relaxation then create another to energize me, all with a few drops of oils! There’s no need to buy a variety of candles and have empty jars all over the place when I finish them. 

I love trying new scents.


 The beautiful scents of the oils fill my home quickly. I love mixing a couple drops of different oils together to create a signature scent that is unique to my home. Oil diffusers are better than candles for this reason. Organic Aromas has the best quality oils, and the little jar lasts longer than expected since you only need a few drops in the diffuser. 

So serene.

Now I've saved the coolest thing for last...
You can control these with your phone! YES, I am serious.


Love Love Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...