Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Are You a Narcissist?

As you grow, surrounding yourself with people who want to see you do your best becomes increasingly important. 2017 has been a year of growth for me, and I’m thinking more about my inner circle. Birds of a feather flock together, and I want to have the best flock around! This means removing people who are negative and narcissistic, people whose only concern is themselves.

Creating a strong inner circle is essential for growth, but ensuring that you are beneficial to others is equally important! I would never want to be the selfish “friend” who brings others down. Are You A Narcissist? by Edison Chia was instrumental in my reflection on myself and my relationships. It’s easily digestible yet thought-provoking. Chia details the common behaviors and traits of narcissism, causing you to do inner reflection and be more observant of the people around you.



If you’re reevaluating your relationships like I am, check out Are You A Narcissist? I promise that you will have a new outlook on your own behavior in your relationships and how others treat you. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...