Thursday, October 26, 2017

Xmas Gifts

So I have been working so hard to find some good Christmas gifts for friends and family...and it is tough! Anyone have some suggestions, let me know.

I did find this great Etsy seller for the ladies on my list...

At Eluna Jewerly Designs, I love to design Comfortable Sterling Silver Jewelry and Quality Artisan Gemstone pendants! Find your whimsy with texturized silver drop earrings and sterling silver spiral jewelry in a variety of designs. All of the silver jewelry in my store is created by hand, using high quality sterling silver raw materials and green jewelry making techniques. Whether you are into hoops or dangles, pendants or bracelets, you will find your heart’s desire at Eluna Jewelry Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...