Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Introducing Mo Rhys

Hi everyone, I wanted to introduce you all to my new BFF and baby, Mo Rhys (yes, he is named after me), and yes, he is AMAZING.
A post shared by Morissa Schwartz: Entrepreneur (@morissa_schwartz) on

You will be seeing PLENTY MORE of Mo...pretty much every day/week ;)

---

And now a word from a friend...

I am an internet advertising expert and former google programmer with 12 years of experience. 

Are you interested in higher visibility and reaching more potential clients with your current website? I can get your website on the first page of google for thousands of search terms related to your business! I coded software myself that does this. That is why I offer a more affordable pricing structure than the competition, with better results! You can pay half upfront ($995), and the other half only AFTER your website is on the 1st page of google. 

That is right, FIRST your website ranks, and only after it does, do you complete the payment in full with the second half! THERE ARE NO MONTHLY FEES or any fees whatsoever beyond the initial 2 payments. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to learn more. I am happy to respond to any and all questions and provide all of the information that you need... so let's be in touch, because I can have you ranked for thousands of search teams FAST! 

Email InsiderSEOads@gmail.com for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...