Friday, October 27, 2017

Border Mosaic Collection

Are you folks familiar with WholeTiles.com. Where they have a bunch of awesome patterns, edge details and colors at very affordable prices.


You can get them here at this link:
Border Mosaic Collection



This kind of border tile mosaic can help to improve the value in any room because it adds a more high class finish, provides durability and has been so easy to clean. I like the detail so much I’m going to do my kitchen back splash next. I think it will frame my kitchen walls nicely and add a touch of wall art to my kitchen. I’m very happy with these tiles, they arrived fast without any broken tiles, I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...