Thursday, October 5, 2017

Cooking with Morissa

Cooking with Morissa Culinary Expertise Cordierite Pizza Stone & Bread Baking Stone 15-Inch Square for Oven & Grill Top, with 14 Inch Cutter and Removable Rack | Thermal Shock Resistant Pizza is one of my favorite foods, and I love that I can make my pizza at home with perfect crust now! Culinary Expertise’s Cordierite Pizza Stone is large at 15”, and they give you a set of chrome removable handles so you can easily carry it around. You don’t have to worry about damaging it with heat because it can with stand temperatures up to 1000°F, making it perfect for grills, fire pits, and ovens. We’ve all tried to cut a pizza with a regular pizza cutter, only to pull all of the cheese off without even cutting the slice well. The Culinary Expertise Pizza Stone comes with a large 14” pizza cutter. It actually cuts the pizza without ruining it! The Cordierite Pizza Stone is great for making crispy crusts on pizza, calzones, and more; so, they give you an ebook with over 100 recipes with your purchase. I love that my pizzas taste authentic thanks to this pizza stone. I can easily care my pizza from the oven or grill to the table and cut it without destroying it. When I’m not in the mood for pizza, I can look to the ebook for even more amazing ways to use my stone. Culinary Expertise did an excellent job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...