Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Goohapi Fireproof Bag

In light of all of the natural disasters recently, I think now is a great time to discuss this product. The Goohapi Fireproof Bag is very important to protect your documents when unexpected situations arise. When you’re in the middle of a fire, flooding, etc., your first thoughts are to escape with your loved ones, not to grab everyone’s Social Security Cards. Having everything in one place where it cannot be damaged is better in the event of an emergency.



The Goohapi Fireproof Bag is fireproof from 500° to 3000°F. The both layers are made with dual fiberglass. The inner layer is coated with a layer of aluminum while the outer layer is coated with silicone. It is designed in landscape at 11” high, 15.3” wide, and expands to 1.5”; so, it can hold a lot of the items you need in case of an emergency. You can fit both a laptop and a tablet inside!

My favorite part about this bag is that it’s fireproof and waterproof. A few years ago, my house was flooded during a hurricane and I lost a collection of my grandfather’s comic books. I was absolutely devastated! I’m so happy I have this bag now so I don’t have to worry about losing important documents that can be damaged by fire or water.


I highly recommend Goohapi, because it’s large, fireproof, waterproof, and resistant to rot. In an emergency, I’m glad that I can grab everything that’s important to me from one spot and that they’ll be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...