Saturday, October 11, 2014

MY FAVORITE WORDS

I have an ever-growing list of favorite words. These are words that sound nice and  pretty much just make me happy..unlike those demonic words on my most despised words list...oh don't get me started on that one.
These are some of my very favorite words, and don't be a stranger. Share yours too!

  • marvelous
  • brilliant
  • ironic
  • epitome
  • autotroph
  • exclamation
  • gorgeous
  • variable
  • revolution
  • cafegymatorium (technically not a "real" word, but Ray Romano used it so it mush have some validity)
  • kashmir
  • unusual
  • fluffy
  • knucklehead
  • profoundly
  • turntable
  • hyper
  • obsolete
  • blech
  • anachronism
  • artsy
  • tyrannical

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...