Thursday, January 22, 2015

Grand Hotel

Great movies like "The Grand Budapest Hotel" and "Last Holilday" take place in these luxurious hotels we could only imagine going to...except they actually took place in an actual hotel, the Grand Hotel in Pupp Czech to be exact. I think I know where my dream vacation will be.




And when I do book that vacation, I will use my friends at Hotel Retreats, who make it easy to find luxury hotel breaks across the UK, from country house hotels to luxury spas, there's something for people of all ages. We're big advocates of the British countryside - we love country walks, country pubs, country music (well maybe not so much country music) - and everything this wonderful part of the world offers. We're expanding our offering all the time, with guides to city breaks, tips for things to look for in your hotel, as well as listing local attractions nearby popular hotels, helping you to plan your itinerary with ease!

Visit http://hotelretreats.co.uk today!

And then comment and tell me where your dream destination is or Tweet me @Feefeertr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...