Tuesday, February 17, 2015

College Wiz

So some college students (I think in Princeton U, but don't quote me) discovered that Cap'n Crunch is not actually a captain. He's a commander, as he only has 3 stripes on his sleeve...and that's college for you!


And as a college student myself, I can say that College OWLZ is my go to website. It's a great way to stay ahead both financially and academically. Plus the website's so friendly. I mean, just look at that owl!


It’s easy to use, too. You just connect to someone else at your college and presto! I really think this is the next BIG thing (and you saw it here first!) Aren’t we lucky?

Check out their video

So seriously, you college age readers, check it out. And for my readers who are a bit older, tell a college kid you know about it, because it is that good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...