Monday, December 14, 2015

Internet Findings

I've been finding some pretty funny and interesting things on the internet. Here are a couple favorites.

Share your favorites with me too!



I love giving a gift that's handmade and personal, truly one of a kind.
But it has to be high quality, not just some Pinterest DIY.  
And the service should be as welcoming as shopping with a friend.
So let me share with you a little secret I found.  Artizenbox.com
Artizenbox is the most coveted handmade items, from your favorite shops, in one place... the "Boutique Community!"  Their team screens and hand picks every artist just to be sure WE get the very best gift.  Take my word for it, go now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...