Monday, April 4, 2016

Adventure

I was thinking about adventure today and am now posing the question to YOU: what is the most adventurous thing you have ever done? See, when we (or at least I) think of adventure, we tend to only equate it with bungee jumping or parachuting: something extreme that takes courage in the moment.


But really, adventures can be a lot more subtle. While I personally haven't bungee jumped or parachuted (I'm not opposed to it though), I would classify myself as pretty adventurous. I started a business, GenZ Publishing, that could have been a major flop: that was an adventure. I sang on MTV in front of a ginormous judgemental audience: that was adventure. I share true feelings in writings like these, also adventure. So really, I think we all don't give ourselves enough credit for our sense of adventure. We all have it. We just have to give ourselves the credit.


My friends at The Good Gears know about unconventional adventure. This awesome site has reviews and guides of all kinds of gears and gadgets. They're innovative and awesome. You can find everything from photography reviews to cleaning guides. You can't find another website that does it like them. So check them out.

Also, check out my friends at #LiquidSavvy. I got a lantern from them today that makes me feel totally 007. Talk about adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...