Saturday, October 1, 2016

Vintage Fans, this one's for you!


You probably know I am an antique/vintage/retro lover...I mean, half the shops I feature on Coastal NJ Small Business have an element of nostalgia to them.
A photo posted by Morissa Schwartz (@morissa_schwartz) on


And if you need more proof...

My favorite car ever (I still miss Maddie the Beatle every day)


And my favorite hippie glasses

And THAT is why I am so excited to have discovered Pretty Poppies Vintage on Etsy. Amy is really cool. She was born and raised a picker and has such great stuff on her site, from vintage phones to vintage books to glassware. It's amazing how much awesome stuff is in there.

My birthday is in two weeks, and I think I know where I will be getting a present for myself from. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...