Thursday, January 12, 2017

Palahniuk and Power Lead

Looking through my notebook, I like to count up how many quotes I have from each author. There are a lot of quotes from my own authors at GenZ, like Dan Flore III and R.J. Rogue, some from past professors, and of course many from classic literature. But the author I quote most is none other than Chuck Palahniuk. His writing can be quite grim, but he has such a magnificent way of putting a spin on aspects of daily life that are typically taken for granted. I suppose that is why I call him my favorite non-GenZ author.



Check Make $277 to $984 Weekly with the Power Lead System! Go to: www.MyListBuild.com/Steve99

This website is a Lead generator for your Internet business. The site has lead pages you can create for your internet business. A lot of marketing tools to utilize for your internet business or Business in general. Automated Marketing messages, E Cards, Virtual PostCards, Video Marketing, EZines and more. You can also promote The Power Lead System for a Profit! Pretty cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...