Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Super Mario Run

You know, I love Super Mario Run, and I am not afraid to admit it. The game got a lot of flack when it came out, but you know what? It's a great game! It may not be as good as the one I used to play on my DS or even my Wii, but you know what, it's pretty darn good. I love the challenges and ability to play against others. It stays true to the game. Most people's problem is that it costs $10 for the full game, but that's unfair. How much were you paying for the games in GameStop back in the day? So if you haven't already, play some Super Mario Run. And if you don't have an iPhone, go retro and pull out the old Nintendo. 


Something else cool for you gamers....check this out: 3 ebooks that are for Pathfinder Gamemasters and Players. It lines out a whole world with 4 realms, storyline, maps, characters and pictures. Over 170 pages of content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...