Thursday, March 16, 2017

The ABCs of Female Pop Stars Acapella Medley

The ABCs of Female Pop Stars Acapella Medley In honor of Women's Month, I created an acapella medley video of my favorite songs by female pop singers A-Z. This is the ABCs of Female Pop Stars! The ABCs of Female Pop stars Adele- There’s a fire Beyonce -IF I were a boy Christina Aguilera — hurt Demi Lovato- La La Land Ellie Goulding - Burn Fiona Apple - Criminal Gwen Stefani - If I were a Rich Girl Hilary Duff - Let the Rain Ingrid Michaelson - I just be OK Jojo - Come w/ me stay the night Kelly Clarkson - Since U been gone Lady Gaga- Paparazzi Madonna- Material Girl Norah Jones- Don’t Know Why Orianthi -According to You Pink - Sober Queen Latifa - when you’re good to mama Rihanna - SOS Susan Tudechi- It hurt so bad Tina Turner - Left a good job in the city Uffie- Me and He are criuse on a mission Vitamin C - As we go on we remember Whitney Houston - And I will always love you X- Charlie XCX - OK this doesn’t technically start with an X but…I don’t care Yael Naim - New Born ZZ Ward - Move like you stole it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...