Monday, April 3, 2017

ChatMeHappy.com


ChatMeHappy.com is an all new online social networking platform with the goal of connecting travelers from all over the world to other like-minded individuals where you can meet new people while traveling solo or working.

I love it. First off, there was no long convoluted login process. I simply connected through my Facebook, and voila! I was in. It’s really cool, because while Chat Me Happy was founded on another continent, it works perfectly for me. I am able to find like-minded new friends (people who like to travel) and chat! Also, I always have a lot of trouble finding exciting activities…sometimes just because there are so many. But Chat Me Happy does a great job of listing those activities so that I can choose which I want to do. I love it. 


So my traveling friends, I highly recommend signing up for Chat Me Happy. See you on there. :)


About Chat Me Up:

ChatMeHappy.com is an all new online social networking platform with the goal of connecting people from all over the world to other like-minded individuals. The site is focused on helping users meet new people by linking them through their location, shared language, interests and shared circumstances. Finding and chatting with someone is easy! By using the world map users can select their desired language, displaying only those that speak that language. Blue dots represent males and pink dots represent female members. In addition people meet via the sites 'Fun Things to Do Together' and ‘Airport Lounge’ sections and much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...