Monday, May 15, 2017

Cool Shirt Alert!

Writers! You know I recommend a lot of cool writing shirts, from the Stop, Drop, and Read one, to the GenZ ones. Well, here is a really cool, non-GenZ one with one of my favorite quotes "When writing your life story, don't let anyone else hold the pen." Isn't that awesome?

And it comes in four colors.

Pick it up here.
Isn't that a nice design?

Also great for writers (and anyone with a great sense of humor), we have this great one, "I'm not insulting you; I'm describing you." I can think of a number of people who it would be appropriate to wear that shirt in front of. LOL

This one comes in five colors. Check it out here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...