Sunday, July 30, 2017

Have you checked out Get Waisted yet?


Remember when I told you about how awesome Get Waisted is? Maybe this will refresh your memory...
A post shared by Morissa Schwartz: Entrepreneur (@morissa_schwartz) on


Well, now I am curious as to who has checked them out. Share your pics with me!

And if you haven't checked them out yet and are unsure what I a talking about...here's a refresher:  I love Get Waisted...the unfannypack fannypacks!

They come in four designer colors (I have three out of the four, but more on that later)


They are versatile. Jog with them. Do yoga. Explore. Travel!

Puppies dig them too!

Hidden compartments (you 007, you).

So yeah, they are pretty awesome.

I recently began using them...check out how that turned out...


So be sure to check out Get Waisted in a store near youonline, and on social media. Because they are blowing up! They are practical, smart, and perfect for any lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...