Saturday, February 3, 2018

Intern Abroad This Summer Review


I came across this book – Intern Abroad This Summer – written by Aniket Singh an alumnus of IIT Madras who currently works at Apple in Cupertino, California. The book is a great guide for any student looking for great internship opportunities in foreign countries. It offers answers to the basic questions arising when looking into internship opportunities abroad. 

In this book, Aniket Singh gives tips to crafting a professional resume and cover letter to get you accepted as an intern in the organization of your choice. The book designed to instill confidence and self-drive to strive for the best in your education and career.
This book opened my mind to imagine possibilities that were previously ‘just fantasies’ with no hope of materializing. Before I read this book, I did not know about internship opportunities in foreign countries and how to apply for these. I limited my options to local opportunities in my country. This is because I was afraid to dream and work my way up through competition.
I have opened my mindset and currently working on positioning myself for great global opportunities in my field of study. I recommend this book to any student struggling with self-discovery and looking for an awesome intern opportunity during summer break. Reading from Aniket Singh’s experience in foreign countries as an intern in his dream organization is definitely motivating.
I am excited at the thought of possibilities and already filling out applications for my internship. The book is available in print and audio. You can buy it from Amazon on this link https://www.amazon.com/Intern-Abroad-This-Summer-P… Be sure to grab your copy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...