- What would people say about me at my funeral?
- If I was at Heaven's gate and St. Peter asked me why he should let me in, what would I say?
- What stands between me and complete happiness?
- How old would I be if I didn't know my age?
- Why do babies laugh?
- What sound/smell do I love?
- What is my most played song?
- What characteristics often deemed unattractive intrigue me?
- What era/decade would I most like to live?
- Who would I want to trade lives with?
- If my life were a book/movie, what would be the title?
- What is my biggest pet peeve? Why?
- What would be my theme song?
- Do I tell jokes to make people laugh or to make them think I'm funny?
- When passing a storefront, do I look at what's inside or my reflection first?
- Would I quit my job for $10,000,000?
- If the whole world were listening, what would I say?
- What invention would the world be better without?
Saturday, August 16, 2014
Thought Provoking Questions
I love finding thought-provoking questions. There are so many ways to answer! And a lot of the answers can reveal a lot about you. These are some of my favorites that I have come across online, in books, in magazines, and in conversation.
Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...
For content creators looking for an alternative video delivery platform, UGETUBE is your best option. An equivalent to YouTube in terms of...
Hello All - I have exciting news for you! Hozanas e-commerce marketplace is set to be launched Soon, with lots of exciting promotions...
"Not even the future us what it used to be." -Valery The future is ever changing as we make steps forward during the present. To...