Friday, June 5, 2015

Half Full

It's late or early depending upon how you look at it. Really a glass half full/half empty scenario, except the glass is always full because of air.

I originally wrote this for Twitter. It was a much longer thought, but that 140 character constraint actually wound up making it more cohesive. I suppose Twain's sentiment was true when he said, "I wanted to write you a shorter letter, but I didn't have the time." Brevity takes time and effort.

If you want to see more of my odd thoughts like the above, please follow me on Twitter @Feefeertr. I'd love to connect!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...