Sunday, June 28, 2015

Play-Doh

I was never a big Play-Doh fan as a kid. I had the mentality that if I made something, I didn't want to jut squash it and put it back in the container. I wanted to preserve it forever? Can you relate to that or was I just an over-thinking child?

I guess that is the point of this notebook, to preserve my favorite stuff whether it is facts, quotes, art, or videos...



On that note, I found the coolest YouTube channel that I want to share with everyone! It has a silly puppet who reviews toys and plays video games. Never seen anything like it! Kids and even adults will all love it. And best of all, all the toys are donated to sick children in the hospital. Check it out! I just love it.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLbfhc7oGxk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...