Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Reading

So I found out an interesting factoid yesterday...the first few digits of my phone number spell out I read-0-OK. How appropriate. I've had this number since I was 16...I guess my phone just knows me well. Ahaha. 


Now speaking of reading, I have a great new book for you just in time for Christmas.  
It is a 250 page Christmas novel, for all ages called 'The Magic Christmas Tree.' Just go to http://www.davidcowdall.com and click on that first post to find it. I love this, because there are so many Christmas movies, but you never really see Christmas books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Brad Green on the GenZ Podcast

Listen to this exciting GenZ Podcast interview with restauranteur, Brad Green. Learn more about Brad Green at MrBradGreen.com . Filed und...